The wedding day is special in the life of every couple in love. The preparation for this celebration takes enough time and effort, because you want every detail to be perfect. The wedding bouquet of the bride is one of the most important attributes of a wedding ceremony, it is an important complement to the image of the bride.
Having years of experience in composition of the wedding bouquets, we will reveal you the main secrets of the ideal bride's bouquet.
1.The Wedding Bouquet Should Match the Image
The choice of colors for the bride's bouquet depends on the design of your dress, your color type, physique and style of the wedding itself. Therefore, at the first meeting with the florist, it is desirable to bring a tissue sample of your wedding dress or a photo; as well as a photo of location where the ceremony will be held. Describe the details and we will help you to create a harmonious and integral image.
2. A Trial Bouquet
So that your wedding bouquet is a hair's breadth at the wedding day as you imagined, we will offer you a service of a trial bouquet. This will give you confidence that things will look perfect on the most important day!
3. A Shape of the Bouquet
There are three most popular shapes.
- Mono Bouquet. It generally consists of one kind of color. It may be roses, peonies, calla lilies. This type of bouquet will look the most successfully with laconic bride's image and classic wedding style.
- Cascade Bouquet. This bouquet will fit perfectly in a magnificent ceremony and will be suitable for dresses with princess silhouette. But the bride should not forget that as a rule this type of bouquet is quite heavy. The cascade bouquet is sure to take its rightful place in the wedding ceremony and will be a luxurious addition to the image of the bride.
- Disheveled Bouquet. It produces the impression to be assembled in haste. A freeform gives it lightness and magnificent volume. This bouquet is perfect for a wedding in rustic style. The main accents in the bouquet can be succulents, proteas, feathers, and of course, a lot of greenery.
4. Hold Your Bouquet in a Right Way
Wedding bouquet looks like a magnet for visitors and camera lenses. Try not to keep it above the waist level. Keep your flowers as low as possible. Since the whole day, the bride is in the limelight and gets nervous, natural defense mechanism triggers, when she subconsciously want to hide behind a bouquet. The way out of this situation is quite simple - feel positive, throw unnecessary thoughts out of your head and enjoy the most fabulous day of your life!
5. A Common Style of the Bride and the Groom
It is perfect if the flowers in the bride's bouquet combine with a buttonhole on the lapel or pocket of the groom's jacket. This will add charm to the couple, making them a single image.